Cloud Cart can schedule a bulk delete of 2500 orders at a time, based off the order date and customer name. This guide will describe the steps:
How do I perform the bulk delete?
In this example, we have imported several sales receipts into a customer called Amazon Summary by accident. We will delete all sales receipts from December 10th, 2016 to December 17th, 2016.
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- At the my connections page, click configure.
- On the left of the configure page, click bulk delete.
- Choose 12/1/2016 to 12/17/2016. Enter Amazon Summary as the customer name.
- Click preview.
- Confirm these orders are the ones to delete. Click queue bulk delete.
Here is the end result.
Can I delete reconciled transactions?
No, you must create a journal entry to correct them. Talk to your Accountant or CPA.
How does it work?
Cloud Cart will create a scheduled task called bulk delete. Cloud Cart will pull the QB transaction ID for up to 2500 orders. Cloud Cart will send ten at a time, until the list has been exausted. Cloud Cart will log successful deletes and failures in the transaction log. Hover over the gear in Cloud Cart and click transaction log.