How do I pair it?
Our tool aggregates your PayPal orders You must pair our PayPal integration by obtaining your API user name, password and signature.
Can you add PayPal fees?
Yes, our tool will aggregate the PayPal fees from each order and sync them with QuickBooks.
Will I get duplicate orders, if I sync PayPal and my website?
You must instruct our app to skip exporting orders:
- On the my connections page, follow these set-up instructions.
- On the transaction tab, set the export dates to next year. This will cause Cloud Cart to find no orders.
- On the left, click tasks. Delete the orders task next to PayPal. This will cause Cloud Cart to pair with the PayPal, but sync no orders.
- Click my connections and select the PayPal. Click configure.
- On the left of the next page, click auto reconcile.
- Complete the form.