Cloud Cart can create a summary order each day per selling channel.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits:
- When you ship an order, products are removed from inventory. It's an ideal time to record the inventory asset and COGS journal entry.
- It's much cleaner to summarize orders then have several hundred to reconcile.
How do I set it up?
Here are the steps:
- At the Cloud Cart configure page, select summary sales receipt from the first drop down. This tells Cloud Cart to combine the orders.
- Under customer mapping, choose store name. Cloud Cart will create one summary sales receipt per selling channel in ShipStation.
- Change the sync dates to tomorrow. This tells Cloud Cart to start the sync tomorrow. Cloud Cart will automatically correct the dates to MM/DD/YYYY 12:00 AM to MM/DD/YYYY 11:59 PM.
- Under the second tab, enter shipped in the order status field. This tells Cloud Cart to pull shipped orders only.
- Click submit.
Cloud Cart will sync the summary order at 12:00 AM EST each day.