Cloud Cart Connector can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe and the U.S.
Sync Inventory from QB to Amazon
For more details, read these instructions.
Can I sync a summary of orders?
Yes, you can sync a single summary sales receipt from the Amazon settlement report and you can include fees. For more details, read this article.
Our tool can insert the fees, if you create the summary order as noted above this paragraph.
Cloud Cart Connector provides a separate report to track fees and gross profit. Amazon fees should be entered in bulk using a transaction summary details report, which you can download from Amazon because the fees will subtract from gross sales. For more details, watch this video.
What if I have multiple seller or marketplace Ids?
If you are syncing orders and nothing appears, go back to the Cloud Cart my connections page. Swap out the seller and marketplace Ids and sync again.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- Click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Connector and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
If you want to pull FBA from Amazon only, here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com
- Under my connections, choose Amazon.
- On the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings under the transaction tab.
- Enter AFN.
- Click save and sync.
ShipStation Amazon FBA Filter
You need to set-up a ShipStation connection and tell Connex to export orders from all stores except the Amazon store:
- Click my connections.
- Choose your ShipStation connection or add it, if the connection does not exist.
- Under the order export tab of the settings page, enter a comma separated list of stores in the store list except the Amazon store:
- Click save and sync.
To see this demo full screen, click here.