How do I pair eBay and Cloud Cart?
There are no files to install to integrate eBay. You will login to eBay though Cloud Cart Connector. eBay will send us a special token, which we use to sync data. At the my connections page, just choose eBay and click configure. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How does Cloud Cart match eBay products?
Cloud Cart matches the QB item name field to the eBay SKU field. To enable the SKU field on eBay, follow these steps:
On your eBay account, go to click on My eBay > Activity > Selling Manager Pro:
- Click inventory > customize:
- Add the Custom Label field to the list of visible fields and then click on Apply Changes:
- Now click on the Custom Label to assign Unique SKU to your products on eBay:
Sync Inventory from QB to eBay
Cloud Cart matches the QB name field and the eBay SKU field. If there is a match, Cloud Cart will send the inventory. Cloud Cart queries recent inventory updates in QB and sends them to eBay. In your eBay user preferences, enable out of stock control so Cloud Cart can send 0 as the quantity on hand.
eBay Order Number
eBay has a transaction ID, which is twenty-one characters with dashes and a sales order order number that's four or five digits. To use the sales order number, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule:
If you are syncing with multiple channels, this could change their order numbers. Click advanced rules engine. Click connections. Check eBay.
If you have multiple stores, you need to change the URL field. Each URL and user name combination has its own settings. Change the URL to http://www.ebay2.com and so on.
You must export orders when they have shipped and include tracking details. Here are the steps:
- At the Connex configure page, click the order export tab.
- In the order status field, enter Completed.
- Under the advanced tab, check the box insert tracking as line item.
- Click save and sync.