Cloud Cart Connector can sync customers, newly created products, and orders from eBay to QuickBooks. In addition, Cloud Cart Connector can sync inventory updates from QuickBooks to eBay via the Inventory Sync feature.
How do I pair eBay and Cloud Cart?
There are no files to install to integrate eBay with Connex. To begin, login to eBay though Cloud Cart Connector. eBay will send us a special token, which we use to sync data. At the My Connections page, just choose eBay and click Configure, then follow the on-screen instructions.
How does Cloud Cart match eBay products?
Cloud Cart matches the QuickBooks item name field to the eBay SKU field. To enable the SKU field on eBay, please follow these steps:
On your eBay account, go to click on My eBay > Activity > Selling Manager Pro:
- Click inventory > customize:
- Add the Custom Label field to the list of visible fields and then click on Apply Changes:
- Click on the Custom Label to assign a unique SKU to your products on eBay:
Sync Inventory from QuickBooks to eBay
Cloud Cart matches the QuickBooks item name field and the eBay SKU field. If there is a match, Cloud Cart will send the inventory. Cloud Cart queries recent inventory updates in QuickBooks and syncs them to eBay. In your eBay User Preferences, please enable out-of-stock control so Cloud Cart can send 0 as the quantity-on-hand.
eBay Order Number
eBay has a transaction ID, which is twenty-one characters with dashes and a sales order number that's four or five digits. If you wish to use the sales order number, follow these steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart;
- On the left-hand navigation, click Rules Engine or click Settings > Rules Engine;
- Click Add New Rule;
- Add this rule:
If you are syncing with multiple channels, this could change their order numbers. Within the Rules Engine, click Action > Advanced Engine. Next, click connections and check the box for eBay. This specifies that the above rule will only apply to the eBay connection.
Multiple eBay Stores
If you have multiple stores, you need to change the URL field. Each URL and username combination has its own unique settings. Change the URL to http://www.ebay2.com and so on.
You must export orders when they have shipped and include tracking details. Here are the steps:
- At the Cloud Cart global settings page (Home > My Connections > Configure), click the "Sync Manually to QuickBooks" settings drop down.
- In the "Order Statuses to Export" field, enter "Completed."
- Next, scroll down and click the "Advanced Transaction" drop down.
- Check the box for "Insert Tracking as Line Item."
- Finally, click "Sync Now" to save.