Cloud Cart Connector can import historical orders or change existing orders, based on a settings change.
Can I preview a list of orders?
On Cloud Cart, hover over the gear and click reports. Click order previewer. You can view orders by a date or a list of order numbers.
Can I sync all of last year's orders?
On a trial, you may sync up to 500 orders. Paid subscribers are limited by their yearly order limit, so you need to purchase to sync a year's worth of orders. Cloud Cart allows you to sync up to thirty days at a time, but you might have to sync one to two weeks at a time for Amazon orders. How far back in time you can sync is unlimited. If you have several thousand orders, contact your CPA about creating journal entries. You may export a spreadsheet of orders from your store and use Transaction Importer Pro, a third party app, to import a spreadsheet to QuickBooks. For more info on the disadvantages of syncing last year's orders, read these instructions.
To watch this full-screen, Click Here
Cloud Cart Connector uses a scheduled task system to pull orders. By default, the system pulls orders from current install date into the future. If you want to do orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com with your Intuit account.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution if you have more than one. Click submit.
- If you want to export transactions from QB, go to the advanced tab > orders from QuickBooks. If you want to export transactions to QB, go to the transaction tab and scroll down to export settings.
- Adjust the date range.
- If you wish to update existing orders, go to the advanced tab and select update existing transactions.
- Click submit.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Check the log by hovering over the gear box > transaction log.
Here is an image of the order export settings area: