Cloud Cart Connector can summarize sales data, if your solution provider sends us a report. Erply sends a ZReport, income summary, and a COGS report for daily location sales. At this time, we only support journal entries with QuickBooks Online.
You must tell Cloud Cart Connector which accounts to use.
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- On the next page when asked for your solution, click the blue submit button.
- On the left, click journal entries.
- Click add new journal entry.
- Choose your entry type.
- Choose your debit and credit accounts.
- Choose the store location, which will group the journal entries.
For the payment methods, a single debit accounts is used. Even though you set-up each line with a debit and credit, some lines have the debit and credit on the same line.
Here are examples of adding a single entry and showing a list of entries:
Debits and Credits
Here are a list of credits and debits:
To see a sample journal entry, click on the attachment.