Many users have more than one company file. Either they have multiple Intuit accounts or they have multiple company files under one name. When users go to sync with Cloud Cart Connector, they might sync with the wrong company file.
How do I find my QuickBooks Online company ID?
In QuickBooks, you must loom in your account settings. Here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks Online.
- On the top right, click the gear and select account settings under company.
- Under billing and subscription, note your company ID.
- In the large yellow box, note the company ID.
Once you have obtained the ID, check if Cloud Cart is using the same ID"
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector
- On the top menu, click on account:
- Scroll down to click my company.
- Make note of the company ID and type of QuickBooks paired with Cloud Cart Connector.
If you have paired the wrong file, here are the steps to pair the correct file:
- In Cloud Cart, click on Account in the menu on across the top.
- Click disconnect and OK.
- On the next page, click the green QuickBooks button and select another company.