Through Cloud Cart Connector, Channel Advisor will ask permission to pair our solution.
Here are the steps:
- At the Cloud Cart my connections page, select Channel Advisor
- If you are connecting multiple Channel Advisor profiles, change the URL field. Each URL and Channel Advisor connection in a separate connection with its own settings. The field is arbitrary and it can be whatever you want. Click submit.
- On the dialog, click continue.
- Login to Channel Advisor.
- Give permission for Cloud Cart to access it.
- You will return to our site and complete settings.
How do I apply shipping tax?
Since Channel Advisor sends no shipping tax information, you can easily map shipping tax. Follow these instructions to add a rule for each region or state.
Can I sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor?
Cloud Cart supports an order sync from Channel Advisor to QuickBooks. Here is a general overview:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, select sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor.
- Click save and sync.
- In QB, create orders and mark the class as Channel Advisor.
- Wait for them to sync.
For more details, read this article.
How do I use the Site Order ID as my QuickBooks order number?
By default, our tool maps the Channel Advisor order number to QB. Here is an example:
To map the site Order ID, which is the original number, Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Add this rule:
Can I sync a summary of orders by sales channel?
You cannot use our automatic sync at this time. You must change the sync dates manually for each day you need to sync.
- Login to Cloud Cart.
- Click configure at my connections.
- Change your transaction mode, the first drop down, to summary sales receipt.
- Change the customer matching to store name.
- If you are not on daylight savings time, set the dates to 1/11/2017 5:00 AM to 1/12/2017 4:59 AM. For daylight savings time, set the dates to 3/24/2017 4:00 AM to 3/25/2017 3:59 AM.
- Click submit.
- Once the order has synced, go to cloudcartconnector.com/task. Delete the Channel Advisor task.
How do I map currency codes and VAT?
Login to Cloud Cart. On our configure page, check prices and shipping is VAT inclusive. Click submit. This will apply VAT to all orders. Next, you need to turn off VAT for certain channels or SKUs. Hover over the gear and click rules engine. Replace the SKUs or store names in the attached sheet. There are also rules for mapping a currency code for each selling channel. You need one rule per SKU or selling channel.