Cloud Cart Connector will sync inventory modified from the date of install moving forwards. You can adjust the dates it uses to sync inventory updates.
What are the benefits of using a spreadsheet?
There are many benefits:
- If you have several hundred products, you can import them faster. Our tool inserts products one by one.
- Using spreadsheet is the easiest way to perform an initial sync of inventory because you can insert items in bulk.
- You can specify different accounts for each product.
I have several thousand products. How do I sync the items to my site?
We recommend exporting your item list as a spreadsheet from QB. Here are the steps:
- In QB, go to the gear box > products and services.
- On the right, click the export to excel icon.
Almost all e-commerce solutions offer a product spreadsheet import. If the tool finds a match, you will be asked to update it. The most important mapping is the QuickBooks item name to the product SKU. Here are some other suggested mappings:
|QuickBooks Field||E-Commerce Field||Notes|
|Name||Product SKU||The QuickBooks item name should be the unique identifier.|
|Sales Description||Product Description or Title||This field is arbitrary to us. The sales description is usually the product title.|
|Quantity on Hand||Quantity on Hand|
If I have a small number of products, like a few hundred, can I just sync them automatically?
Cloud Cart can sync inventory updates up to ninety days ago from QB to your site. Cloud Cart can perform an initial sync, if you have a few hundred products. To change the timers, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com
- Select the connection where you want to sync inventory. If you have one site only, click submit.
- Go to the advanced tab.
- Under inventory settings, adjust the timer:
- Click save and sync.