You must assign a default expense account for bills. The easiest way to to assign a default expense account for all bills. You can assign different expense accounts, depending on what is ordered.
When this is not set-up, here is the message that you will see:
Order XX has no expense account. The system will use the first expense account in the list.
This means Cloud Cart Connector will use the first expense account it can find in QuickBooks. Orders will continue to export.
Find Expense Account
Choose a default expense account from QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > chart of accounts
- From the list, choose an expense account:
We will use purchases as the expense account.
You must set-up a rule that says add an expense account for all bills:
- At the my connections page, hover over the gear > rules engine.
- Click turn on advanced rules engine.
- Add a new rule.
- Enter these values for form 1:
- Enter these values for form 2: