How do I pair Volocommerce?
- On the Cloud Cart my connections page, choose Volocommerce.
- In Volocommerce, click the maintenance tab.
- Click API access. If you do not see it, then contact Volocommerce and have them turn it on:
- Enter your API user name and password. A Volo Origin user with Manager Access can set the username and password for a new connection here:
- In the domain field, enter your database name. It was provided to you during your account set-up. Please contact Volo Support, if required.
- Leave the URL as http://www.volocommerce.com.
How do the fields from Volocommerce and Cloud Cart match?
Here is a sample order.
- We match the ESP order number to the QB order number field.
- We match the item number to the QB item name field.
- Cloud Cart will add VAT, if your QuickBooks supports VAT. In this example, we used QB Online U.S.
How do I sync inventory from QB to Volocommerce?
On the Cloud Cart configure page, select sync inventory from QB. Please email us and send the warehouse name for the inventory.