Cloud Cart Connector can sync orders from Ordoro to QuickBooks.
How do I pair Ordoro and QuickBooks?
Here are the steps:
- On the my connections page, choose Ordoro.
- Enter your admin Ordoro user name and password.
- Leave the URL as http://www.ordoro.com.
- Click submit.
Can I filter orders by cart or status?
To filter the orders, follow these steps:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, click the order export tab.
- In the store list field, enter a comma separated list of carts.
- In the order status field, enter a comma separated list of order statuses. Valid statuses include shipped, in_process, and new:
How do the Orodoro and QB fields map?
Here is a sample order:
Can I sync purchases from Ordoro to QB?
During the initial set-up of Cloud Cart, you can check sync orders and purchases to QuickBooks. On the configure page, click the transaction tab. Under task settings, ensure purchases to QuickBooks has been selected. Scroll down to purchase settings and adjust the dates. Cloud Cart will map purchases to QB bills. All purchases must have a quantity received greater than 0. Here are some sample orders: