Cloud Cart Connector syncs automatically every fifteen minutes. If you need to sync faster, you can tell Cloud Cart to process orders ASAP.
Custom Invoice Object
We recommend installing this package, which creates a custom object called invoice. Cloud Cart will map the payment method and shipping details to Salesforce.
Each order will have a class called Salesforce. This tells our software to send the orders to ShipStation. This class prevents orders from Salesforce from going into QB and back to Salesforce. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
- In QuickBooks, click customers on the left.
- On the top, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- On the top of the order, enter Salesforce as the class:
- Complete the order.
- Click save.
Cloud Cart Connector
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- On the my connections page, select your connection or click submit if you only have one connection.
- On the configure page, go to the QB export tab.
- Cloud Cart will pull orders by their modified date. QuickBooks uses PST, so an order placed at 12 pm EST will be 9 am EST. Change the sync dates. We recommend searching a few hours before and after an order was placed:
- Click save and sync.
In Cloud Cart, hover over the gear box and click transaction log. You will see activity.
What does an order look like?
Here are the examples: