It is possible, in rare circumstances, that your QB products have no income accounts. This will cause orders to fail to sync. This error usually happens when you add shipping or discounts as a line item. We have seen errors where products have no income accounts.
Adding Income Accounts
If you are adding shipping as a line item, here are the steps:
- In QB, click the gear box and click products and services.
- Search for your shipping item. It could say USPS, FedEx, UPS or shipping:
- Double click the item.
- Ensure that the income account has a value:
If you are adding shipping to the QB Online shipping field, follow these steps:
- In QB, click the gear box and click account and company settings.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Under chart of accounts, ensure that the shipping and discounts box have a value: