QuickBooks has a field called location, which is like the class field. In the QuickBooks reports area, you can track sales by location.
Why use locations?
You can track sales by item and sales channel. A product can only have a single income account, so this is a way around it.
What fields are available?
Here are the fields:
- Order Shipping Address State
- Order Shipping Address Country
- Order Store Name
- Order Tag
How do I add the rule?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Top, Right>Settings>Rules Engine
- Blue 'Action' Button>Add New Rule
- Click add new rule.
- Add a rule like this one: