Cloud Cart can automatically download your settlement report and reconcile transactions.
I don't wait every two weeks to deposit order. Can I still use the tool?
Yes, you can upload your settlement report to our tool manually:
- Download the settlement report.
- Go to file and click save as.
- Select CSV.
- On the reconcile page, click the link to upload a spreadsheet. It is located right above the form.
- Fill out the form and upload the sheet.
Set-Up Connection to Amazon Settlement Report
To add fees and see orders by batch, you must connect to the Amazon settlement report. If you paired it, then skip steps one through three. If you are syncing individual orders, follow the first three steps:
- On the my connections page, follow these set-up instructions.
- On the transaction tab, set the export dates to next year. This will cause Cloud Cart to find no orders.
- On the left, click tasks. Delete the orders task next to Amazon Settlement. This will cause Cloud Cart to pair with the settlement report, but sync no orders:
- Click my connections and select the Amazon settlement report. Click configure.
- On the left of the next page, click auto reconcile.
- Complete the form.
Transaction cannot be applied to Deposit. Either Referenced Transactions Account is incorrect or the Transaction has already been applied to another Deposit
In your list of orders to reconcile, one of the orders has been already deposited. Cloud Cart offers no way, at this time, to determine whether an order has been deposited. Here is an example deposited order: