Cloud Cart can create a summary order each day per selling channel.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits:
- When you ship an order, products are removed from inventory. It's an ideal time to record the inventory asset and COGS journal entry.
- It's much cleaner to summarize orders then have several hundred to reconcile.
How do I set it up?
Here are the steps:
- Log into your Cloud Cart Connector account and click configure under your ShipStation connection.
- Expand the Transaction tab and select Summary Transaction All Orders. This tells Cloud Cart to combine the orders. Click Sync Now.
- Expand the Customer tab and choose Store Name from the Customer Records drop down. Cloud Cart will create one summary sales receipt per selling channel in ShipStation.
- Expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks tab and adjust the the Exported After and Exported Before sync dates to tomorrow. This tells Cloud Cart to start the sync tomorrow. Cloud Cart will automatically correct the dates to MM/DD/YYYY 12:00 AM to MM/DD/YYYY 11:59 PM
- Add Shipped in Order Statuses to Export. This tells Cloud Cart to pull shipped orders only.
- Click Sync Now.
Cloud Cart will sync the summary order at 12:00 AM EST each day.