Connex for QuickBooks can import historical orders by using a date range or a comma separated list of order numbers. When using the date range, you must keep the date span to 30 days.
Login to QuickBooks as an administrator prior to syncing. Some users lack the proper permissions for 3rd parties to create orders in QuickBooks.
Can I preview a list of orders?
In Connex, on the top right, click Settings>Reports. Click on Order Previewer. You can view orders by a date or a list of order numbers.
By default, Connex pulls orders from date of install going forward. If you want to sync orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution and click configure.
- Expand the first tab, 'Sync manually to QuickBooks'
- Adjust the date range to cover the orders you are missing; keep the range to 30 days. You can also sync a comma separated list of orders by entering them in the field. Note: A list of order numbers will over ride the date range.
- Click sync now.
- In QuickBooks, go to File > Update Web Services.
- Check the box next to Connex and click update selected.
- Back In Connex for QuickBooks, you can see a log of activity by clicking on Settings>Transaction log on the top right.
Run Web Connector
Select the box next to Connex, then select update selected: