Cloud Cart allows QuickBooks Online Accountant users to pair multiple users under a single account. With this functionality, you can "impersonate" your users to access their Cloud Cart account settings.
Here are the steps to pair multiple accounts in Cloud Cart:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com/openid and pair QuickBooks. When you arrive at the My Connections page, click Add New Connection. Choose ShipWorks and click Configure.
- Go through the wizard and disregard the settings.
- Close your browser.
- Return to cloudcartconnector.com/openid and pair QuickBooks as another user.
- Go to the person icon and click add company files:
6. Enter the company ID of the user to associate:
7. If Cloud Cart finds the user, Cloud Cart will send an email confirmation link.
8. Once the user confirms, refresh the page. You will see an impersonation link:
9. Click impersonate.
10. At the My Connections page, you will see the ShipWorks connection.