QuickBooks only allows their merchant processor to collect electronic payments, when you email invoices. On a scheduled basis, Cloud Cart Connector can sync unpaid invoices from QuickBooks to Stripe and Stripe will email an electronic payment link to customers. When your customer pays the order, Cloud Cart will make the QuickBooks invoice as paid.
How do I set-up Cloud Cart Connector?
Most of the settings are pre-configured. Here are the steps:
- Get the Cloud Cart Connector app.
- At the my connections page of Cloud Cart, select Stripe.
- When prompted, click the continue button.
- Sign into Stripe.
- You will return to our website. Select sync orders from QuickBooks and payments from Stripe.
Now, you are ready to sync new invoices.
How do I sync an order from QuickBooks to Stripe?
Each order will must have a class called Stripe, which tells our software to sync the invoice. You must enable class tracking at the order level. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
Next, create an invoice in QuickBooks:
- Login to QuickBooks.
- On the left, click sales.
- Click a customer.
- On top, click new and select invoice.
- Fill out the invoice.
- On the top right, add Stripe as the class.
- Click save.
Here is an example QuickBooks invoice.
How do I find invoices in PayPal?
Here are the steps:
- Log into Stripe.
- Click customers on the left.
- Select a customer.
- Scroll down to invoices.
You will see a list of invoices.
What does the invoice look like in Stripe?
Here is an example Stripe invoice: