Cloud Cart Connector can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe, and the U.S.
Sync Inventory from QuickBooks to Amazon
For more details, read these instructions.
Washington State Sales Tax
Based on changes in Washington State tax laws, Amazon will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for all orders shipped to customers in Washington State beginning 1/1/2018. No action is required on your part; Amazon will automatically take these actions for your Washington orders and remit the tax to the state.
Washington sales tax rates depend on the exact location, so there is no flat rate. Cloud Cart will add the tax as a line item and mark all items as non taxable. During your deposit matching, your Amazon fees will cancel the sales tax income received.
Can I sync a summary of orders?
Yes, you can sync a single summary sales receipt from the Amazon settlement report and you can include fees. For more details, read this article.
Our tool can insert the fees if you create the summary order as noted above this paragraph.
Cloud Cart Connector provides a separate report to track fees and gross profit. Amazon fees should be entered in bulk using a transaction summary details report, which you can download from Amazon because the fees will subtract from gross sales. For more details, watch this video.
What if I have multiple seller or marketplace Ids?
If you are syncing orders and nothing appears, go back to the Cloud Cart my connections page. Swap out the seller and marketplace Ids and sync again.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies
- Enter the developer Id as 5761-8358-4110
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Connector and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
If you want to pull FBA from Amazon only, here are the steps:
- Login to www.cloudcartconnector.com
- Under my connections, choose Amazon.
- On the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings under the transaction tab.
- Enter AFN.
- Click save and sync.
ShipStation Amazon FBA Filter
You need to set-up a ShipStation connection and tell Cloud Cart to export orders from all stores except the Amazon store:
- Click my connections.
- Choose your ShipStation connection or add it, if the connection does not exist.
- Under the Sync Manually to Quickbooks dropdown, enter a comma separated list of stores in the store list except the Amazon store:
4. Click Sync Now
To see this demo full screen, click here.