The integration installs no files on your website. It pulls data from a page on Infusionsoft's website, based on your user information. Here are the steps to integrate:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- On the my connections page, choose Infusionsoft.
- Click submit.
- In the modal dialog, click continue.
- Login to Infusionsoft.
- Allow access to our app.
You will be redirected to our site to complete your settings.
I sync daily or I need to use the legacy API. How do I add my API key?
If you see 'please obtain an API key from Infusionsoft and replace the one we have on file', in your error log, here are the steps:
- Obtain an API key from Infusionsoft.
- On the Cloud Cart my connections page, click edit.
- From the InfusionSoft company name field, clear the .infusionsoft.com
- Enter the key into the API key field.
- Clear the refresh key field.
- Click submit.
Here is the end result.
Invoices and Payments
Our system can pull Infusionsoft payments independent of invoices. An invoice can enter QuickBooks, followed by a payment a few days later. Infusionsoft adds manual payments with a time of 12:00 AM. Our system will add twenty hours to this time, so our system can retrieve it. If you create an order and a manual payment within a few minutes, the payment should sync with the order. Otherwise, please allow up to one day to receive payments in QuickBooks.
To set-up invoices and payments, go to the settings page of Cloud Cart Connector. Select invoices and payments if paid from the transaction drop down.
Why are failed payments syncing?
Cloud Cart will sync any Infusionsoft order to QuickBooks. Failed payments generate an Infusionsoft invoice, but no payment. There are two things you can do:
- Switch to invoices, payments if paid. It's the first drop down on the configure page.
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, select the second tab. In the order status field, enter paid. Only paid orders will enter QuickBooks. You can still sync sales receipts.
The payment reference number uses the transaction ID, which is a unique ID assigned by your bank. By assigning a unique ID to QuickBooks payments, you can assign multiple payments to the same order:
- Invoice 123 in Infusionsoft for $100
- Payment 1 for $25
- Payment 2 for $75
Our software looks for duplicate payment by the reference number. If you assign the invoice id as the reference number, two things will happen:
- You cannot assign multiple payments for the same invoice.
- It's possible another payment uses that reference number.
If you pull a transaction detail summary from your merchant account, you can match the payment reference numbers.
Why do my QuickBooks item names say unknown_do_not_delete?
We match the Infusionsoft SKU and QuickBooks item name. If there is no SKU or the order item has no item name, you will get unknown do not delete.
There are two ways to resolve this issue:
- Open an order in InfusionSoft. Click the order item. Ensure that the item name has been completed. If not, Infusionsoft will match to no product and there will be no SKU. Here is an example.
- In Infusionsoft, go to the products area. Edit a product. Ensure that the SKU field has been completed.
CCC primarily uses the QuickBooks email and the IS email fields. In the event there is no match, the system will try a first name, last name match. If a company has been supplied and a city, the system will also use it to match.
InfusionSoft Invoice Id and Order Id
There are two identifiers for an invoice in Infusionsoft. The first is an invoice id, which you see by clicking view orders. The second is an invoice number (a.k.a. order id) that you see when print previewing an invoice. Most of the time, these numbers are the same. When you delete orders, these numbers can be different.
Since we use the invoice number, we recommend showing this field in your orders admin. Here are the steps:
- Hover over the top menu and click orders.
- Under edit criteria/columns, select invoice id:
- Note the invoice id and order id columns:
- Next to an order, click view
- Scroll to the bottom and click preview invoice
- Verify that the invoice id and the invoice number are different.
If you want to use the invoice id as the QuickBooks order number, read this KB article.
Exporting Orders by Id
Our software pulls orders by the order id column. To export a list of orders by their id, follow these steps:
- Using the examples above, show the invoice id and order id columns in Infusionsoft.
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- On the my connections page, click submit.
- On the configure page, click order export.
- In the order list field, enter a comma separated list of order ids:
- Click save and sync.
If the orders have payments, they will import into QuickBooks at the same time.