Single Site Set-Up
Cloud Cart Connector integrates with a pre-installed module called web services. You must enable the module and generate an API key. Here are the steps:
- Enable error logging on your PrestaShop website.
- Make sure that mod_rewrite is active on your server. When you access your site, you should see friendly URLs and no query strings. If you can access http://www.[MYSITE].com/api/categories, then URL rewriting is activated.
- Login to your PrestaShop admin
- Go to advanced parameters > web service:
- Under enable PrestaShop's web service and CGI mode, say yes:
- On the right, click add new:
- Click generate:
- Under permissions, check the first box under VIEW GET. All boxes in that column should be checked. To see a screenshot, click here.
- Click save.
- Add the PrestaShop app to your QuickBooks account.
- Select PrestaShop.
- Enter the Web Service Key into the Web Service Key field.
- Under URL, enter your store URL.
- Leave the password as NA:
15. Click Configure
For the URL, enter this value: http://[WEBSITE]/[STORENAME]/api
Here is an example: http://nakhasah.com/alkadi/api
If the URL works, you'll be prompted to enter your API Key. Leave the password blank:
Each site has its own URL and its own endpoint. Imagine these are your URLs:
You need to set-up each website. Here are the steps:
1. Login to cloudcartconnector.com
2. On the next page, choose PrestaShop
3. Follow these steps to enable the web service and get the key (http://support.cloudcartconnector.com/hc/en-us/articles/202210683-PrestaShop)
4. As the URL, enter http://xx.onlinehome.fr/store/oc/api
5. Do the proper settings on the next page.
6. Click save and sync
7. Perform steps 1 - 6 for each site
8. On the left, click autosync
9. Click edit next to each task and enable it.
Cloud Cart matches the PrestaShop reference field to the QuickBooks item name field.