You must create an API user in your ShipWire account. Here are the steps:
- Log into ShipWire.
- On the top right, click your user name > account settings:
- Under display API order details, click yes.
- Under other account access, click edit:
- In the new window, enter your password again.
- Select API:
- Click next.
- Enter an email that is not a ShipWire account:
- You will receive an email for the new user name. Make note of the password.
- Go to connexforquickbooks.com and login with your account.
- On the my connections page, choose ShipWire.
- Enter your API user name, your API password.
- If you want to sync with your live ShipWire account, leave the URL as http://www.shipwire.com. If you want to sync with your beta account, enter http://beta.shipwire.com.
- Click submit.
Connex will add a service level code of GD. In QuickBooks, there is a ship method field on the invoice. If you assign another code, here are the values:
Once you have paired ShipWire and Cloud Cart Connector, read these instructions on syncing orders.