The integration installs no files on your website. It pulls data from a web service located at /WebServices3.asmx on your website.
Here are the steps to integrate:
- Login to your Cloud Cart Connector and click "Add a New Connection."
- Select "BV Commerce" in the Solution Name field.
- In the Connection Username field, enter your BVCommerce admin username.
- Next, in the Connection Password field, enter your BVCommerce password.
- Under the Connection Website URL field, enter website URL (i.e. http://www.mybvcommercesite.com).
- Click Configure.
- Finally, complete the Install Wizard.
This integration supports syncing inventory updates from QuickBooks Online to your BVCommerce website. Cloud Cart Connector matches inventory by the QuickBooks Online item name and BVCommerce product SKU. For more information, please see Inventory Sync.
The Cloud Cart Connector BVCommerce integration supports syncing products that you create in your BVCommerce online store to QuickBooks Online. By default, Cloud Cart will sync products associated with new customer orders. However, with the Product Feed enabled, Cloud Cart Connector can sync product updates and new products to QuickBooks Online without an associated customer order. For more information, please see Sync Product Feed.