QuickBooks Online has no purchase number field, so many users add a custom field called PO Number to QuickBooks. This guide walks you through setting up QuickBooks to read the PO Number.
These solutions provide Cloud Cart Connector with a PO Number:
Other solutions might have this field too, though our product doesn't read it. Please contact us if you need this field.
Here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks Online.
- On the top right, click the gear > company settings.
- Click the sales tab.
- Turn custom fields on and add a field called PO Number:
- Click save.
If you are a ShipStation user, you must map one of the custom fields to the PO Number field. In this case, ShipStation's custom field 1 is being used. Here are the steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com
- Click submit on the my connections page
- On the configure page, click rules engine
- Add a new rule set:
- Click edit rules.
- Add this rule:
If the order has a PO Number, you'll start seeing this information populated.