Where is the plugin configured?
You just need to install the plugin. The plugin is configured on Cloud Cart Connector's website. The plugin just installs a web service and the DLLs for it to build.
What versions are compatible?
The integration works with nopCommerce 3 and higher. Version 4 and higher is compatible. If you need a build that is missing from the package, please contact us.
What can you sync?
Cloud Cart Connector can sync sales from nopCommerce and stock updates from QuickBooks to nopCommerce. Cloud Cart Connector will create customers and products, if they are missing, during the order sync.
Can I download the plugin source code?
Our source code is available on Github.
Install Plugin Files
Cloud Cart Connector needs a nopCommerce plugin installed on the server hosting the website. A representative from JMA shall send you a .zip file. Here are the steps for installing the plugin:
- Login to the admin of your nopCommerce website.
- On the top right, note your build number (3.8, 4.1, etc.)
- Download the nopCommerce Cloud Cart Connector plugin
- If you require the source code or want our latest release, check GitHub.
- Open the zip file.
- If you see a folder called nopQBConnex, double click it.
- Match the build number from step 1 with the build number folder and double click the folder.
- Merge the plugins folder with the plugins folder of your website. To see a screenshot, click here.
- Merge the contents of the folder with your website.
- If you use version 3, merge the QBOWebService.asmx, located in the folder with nopCommerce version numbers, of the zip file with the root of the site. If you use version 4, skip this step.
- Login to nopCommerce.
- Go to Configuration > Plugins.
- Click reload plugins on the right. This will cause the website to restart and it will take a moment.
- Go to Accounting.QuickBooks > Install.
There is no configure page inside of nopCommerce for this plugin. All settings are configured on Cloud Cart Connector.
Cloud Cart Connector
Next, go to Cloud Cart Connector and pair nopCommerce and QuickBooks:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector with your Intuit account
- On the my connections page, choose nopCommerce
- Enter your admin username, password, and your website URL.
If you are upgrading your existing plugin, follow the steps above to step 8. Login to your website and click restart application.
Can I filter orders by nopCommerce store?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart.
- Click configure.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks manually.
- In the store list field, enter a comma separated list of stores.
You should have one connection for all of nopCommerce. Our connector will save the same sync dates for all stores.
How do I map custom fields from nopCommerce?
The plugin maps the order CustomValueXml to custom fields. Here is an example order with a custom field called payment_fee:
You can use the Cloud Cart Connector rules engine to map custom fields to any field in QuickBooks. To map custom fields, read this guide.