Cloud Cart Connector can sync orders from Erply to QuickBooks Online and from QuickBooks Online to Erply, enabling a two-way sync. In addition, Cloud Cart Connector can sync purchase orders (PO'S) from QuickBoks to Erply.
Authentication & Set-up
You must obtain your admin username, password, and account number. Here are the steps:
- Go to cloudcartconnector.com and login with your QuickBooks Online Intuit master admin account.
- On the Configure page, choose Erpy from the Solution Name drop-down.
- Enter your username, password, and account number in the fields available.
- Click the "configure" button.
Sales Invoice and Order Support
Cloud Cart Connector can export sales invoices and orders as a sales receipt, invoice, or sales order into QuickBooks. Simply choose your transaction mode on the Cloud Cart Connector settings page. Then, click "Sync Now" to save.
Can you sync invoices from Erply?
Yes. Click My Connections, select your Erply connection, then click Configure. Scroll down and click the Advanced Transaction drop-down. Here, you can enable this feature.
Purchase Invoice Support
Cloud Cart Connector maps purchase invoices into QuickBooks bills. The first three steps below are optional if you want no sales invoices from Erply. Here are the set-up instructions:
- In the auto-sync area, click edit next to your order task.
- Scroll to the bottom and uncheck enable.
- Click submit to disable this orders task, since it syncs sales invoices and orders only.
- In the auto-sync area, click add task.
- Select sync purchases to QuickBooks in the first dropdown.
- In the URL box, enter your Erply account ID.
- In the username and password boxes, enter your Erply user info.
- Click the submit button.
QuickBooks Bill Expense Account
Cloud Cart Connector combines all purchase invoice lines into a single line. In addition, Cloud Cart Connector assigns a single expense or asset account for each bill. An asset account is assigned in this way because bills purchase inventory and the value of inventory increases. We recommend not using cost-of-goods-sold (COGS) as the billing account. COGS is only used for sales because inventory decreases. For more info on COGS and inventory, please see this article.
You can assign all inventory purchases to an expense account called merchandise purchases. However, the account name doesn't matter, as long as it is an expense. Using an expense or an asset account is a matter of personal preference.
To change or add a default bill account, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com
- On the left-hand navigation, click Rules Engine
- Add a new rule set and rule
Set Name: Change Order Default ExpenseAccount
ActionValue: Inventory 01
Once complete, all bills will go under this account. For accounts on a per store basis, change value match to contains and item value to the location name.
ZReport, COGS and Income Summary Reports
Cloud Cart Connector can create journal entries for the ZReport, COGS, and income summary reports. For detailed instructions, read our journal entries article.