Cloud Cart Connector can summarize sales data, if your solution provider sends us a report. Erply sends a Z-Report, income summary, and a COGS report for daily location sales.
To set up, you must tell Cloud Cart Connector which accounts to use.
- Login to your Cloud Cart Connector account.
- On the My Connections page, select Erply and click configure.
- Go to the Journal Entries settings page (left-hand navigation).
- Under Action, click Add New Entry.
- Choose your entry type.
- Choose your debit and credit accounts.
- Choose the store location, which will group the journal entries.
For the payment methods, a single debit account is used. Even though you set-up each line with a debit and credit, some lines have the debit and credit on the same line.
Here are examples of adding a single entry and showing a list of entries:
After adding all entries, here is a full list:
Debits and Credits
Here are a list of credits and debits:
To see a sample journal entry, click on the attachment.
What does a sample entry look like?
Here is a sample:
Can I preview journal entries before they sync?
Yes! Within the Journal Entries settings page, click Previewer.
Next, select a date range of entries you wish to preview, then click the blue Submit form button on the right to preview. This is the result.
How do I re-sync historical journal entries?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Select Erply at the my connections page.
- Click configure.
- Scroll down to sync journal entries to QuickBooks:
- Adjust the dates:
Cloud Cart will sync one group per day. If you selected February 1st to February 8th, Cloud Cart would sync entries for each day.