The journal entry task runs at 12 am EST and exports yesterday's journal entries. If the task ran on February 27 at 12:00 AM, the system would export all entries form February 26. In this example, we will export journal entries for February 26 for Amazon 12.
Here are the steps to filter journal entries by location:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- At the my connections page, click submit.
- On the configure page, go the order export tab.
- In the store list field, enter Amazon 12. These locations come from the Erply location list.
- Go to the advanced tab.
- Scroll down to journal entry settings.
- Sync journal entries for February 26:
- Click save and sync.
Your task will run in a few minutes. When the task is done, the task timer will reset to 12 am EST the next day and export all of the day before's entries. The store field will reset and all locations will enter QuickBooks. You can hover over the gear and click transaction log to see the progress.
Filter by Multiple Locations
In the store list field, enter a comma separated list. It must be case sensitive and contain no spaces. Do not end with a comma:
Amazon 12,Sol Optics 10
When you arrive at the complete page, you'll see a link for tasks on the left. The last run column is in UTC. For 2/26/2015 10:04 AM, it will appear like this: