If Cloud Cart Connector finds a duplicate order, it will skip it unless you activate the 'Update matching transactions in QuickBooks' feature. With this update turned on, you must reexport orders and run your scheduled task. This article guides you through updating orders from June 1st to June 15th.
What Gets Updated
Cloud Cart updates any order in QuickBooks Online. For QuickBooks Desktop, our system updates everything except invoices and payments. If you turn update on, this information will change:
- Customer where order is matched (not actual customer data like email.)
- Line items will be added, removed, or updated. These items can include tax or tracking details.
- Tax details will be added, removed or updated.
- Billing and shipping info on the order.
In this example, we will update orders from June 1st to June 15th. To enable updates, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- Choose an existing connection, and click Configure.
- Scroll down to Advanced Transaction.
- Check Update matching transactions in QuickBooks.
- Scroll to the Sync Manually to QuickBooks tab, adjust the date range:
- Click sync now.
We recommend disabling this setting, when your task is complete. Updates count towards your yearly transaction limit. For more info on performing a manual sync, read this KB.