You can instruct Cloud Cart Connector to pull orders from certain stores or certain statuses. You must get the store names from ShipStation and enter them into Cloud Cart Connector for QuickBooks.
To pull orders by status, follow these steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- When asked for your ShipStation info, enter it or click submit if you already see this info completed.
- On the settings page, click the order export tab
- Enter an order status, like Shipped or Awaiting Shipment. Note that the status is case sensitive. Replace statuses with a space with an underscore (i.e. awaiting_shipment,awaiting_payment.)
- If you want to export orders by store, enter a comma separated list of stores in the store list field below the order status field.
Here is an example:
Export Orders by Store Name
If you have connected one of your stores directly to us, there is no need to export orders from ShipStation and your store. This guide shows you how to filter orders by store from ShipStation.
Obtain Store Names
Here are the steps:
- In ShipStation, go to the gear box > selling channels.
- Note the store names:
To query orders by store in ShipStation, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- On the my connections page, click submit.
- Under the order export tab of the settings page, enter a comma separated list of stores:
- Click save and sync.
If I am pulling orders that are shipped, can I use the ship date as the QB order date?
Yes, you can map the order date. Please read these instructions.