You can instruct Cloud Cart Connector to pull orders from certain stores or by certain statuses. You must get the store names from ShipStation and enter them into Cloud Cart Connector.
1. Obtain Store Names
Here are the steps:
- In ShipStation, go to the gear box > selling channels.
- Note the store names:
2. Adjust Settings in Cloud Cart Connector
To pull orders by status and Store, follow these steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Click Configure at your ShipStation Connection
- On the settings page, Expand the 'Sync Manually to QuickBooks Tab'
- Click in the Order Status field to expand the list. Choose each status you would like to sync.
Note: Leaving this field blank will sync all statuses
- Click in the field below Order Status to expand the store list. Choose each store you would like to sync.
Note: Leaving this field blank will sync all stores.
If you have connected one of your stores directly to us, there is no need to export orders from ShipStation and your store.
Here is an example:
To see this image full screen, Click Here
If I am pulling orders that are shipped, can I use the ship date as the QB order date?
Yes, you can map the order date. Please read these instructions.