Cloud Cart Connector can be installed through the Bigcommerce App Store. You must find the app and click the get app now button.
If you need to sync multiple Bigcommerce stores under one account, please sync the first store and open a support ticket. We will respond with further instructions.
Here are the steps:
- Visit the Bigcommerce Cloud Cart Connector app page.
- Click get it now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I map a value to the QB PO number field?
PO number is a custom QuickBooks field, so you need to add a rule to map a custom field. Bigcommerce has a order notes field, which you can map. Here are the steps:
- In Cloud Cart, hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Click add new.
- Add this rule.
- Now, add a rule to map the PO to a custom field.
Invoices and Payments
You must mark an order as awaiting shipment, shipped, or completed to send payments to QuickBooks. If you want to mark orders as processing, then completed and have payments flow to QB, follow these steps:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, click the order export tab.
- In the order status field, enter shipped,completed.
- Click save and sync.
As you update orders, if they have the right status they will import as paid.