Scheduled tasks can run every half hour, hour, three hours and daily. Cloud Cart Connector runs tasks on UTC time, so you need to adjust to your time zone accordingly.
In this article, Cloud Cart Connector will sync orders daily at 8 pm PST starting on November 21, 2014. As of today, UTC is eight hours ahead of PST. Here are the steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com.
- Click submit on the my connections page.
- If you have already clicked save and sync on the configure page, click tasks on the left. Otherwise, skip to step 6.
- Delete your task.
- Click my connections and click submit.
- On the configure page, go to the transaction tab and select daily as the sync interval.
- Go to the advanced tab > task settings.
- Change the date to November 22, 2014 4:00 AM. This is the result of adding eight hours to November 21 at 8 PM.
- Scroll to the bottom and click save and sync.
Your task will now run daily.