Cloud Cart Connector can sync orders from Channel Advisor to QuickBooks. In addition, Cloud Cart Connection can also sync orders and inventory updates from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor. This guide details integration and set-up.
Through Cloud Cart Connector, Channel Advisor will ask permission to integrate Cloud Cart Connector. You must log in as the Channel Advisor account administrator.
Here are the steps:
- At the Cloud Cart My Connections page, under Solution Name, select Channel Advisor.
- If you are connecting multiple Channel Advisor profiles, change the URL field. Each URL and Channel Advisor connection in a separate connection with its own settings. The field is arbitrary and it can be titled whatever you wish. Click configure.
- On the dialog, click continue.
- Login to your Channel Advisor account.
- Give permission for Cloud Cart to access it:
- In the grant access screen, choose an account. If you see no accounts, click log out. Close your browser and start the process again. You must login as the Channel Advisor account administrator. If you are logged in as a non-admin, you will see no accounts found.
- Finally, return to Cloud Cart Connector and complete the Install Wizard.
How do I apply shipping tax?
Since ChannelAdvisor sends no shipping tax information, you can easily map shipping tax. Follow these instructions to add a rule for each region or state.
Can I sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor?
Cloud Cart supports an order sync from ChannelAdvisor to QuickBooks. To enable, please follow these steps:
- On the Cloud Cart Configure page, click on the Task settings drop-down and select "sync orders from QuickBooks to Channel Advisor".
- Click "Sync Now" to save.
- In QuickBooks, create an order and mark the Class as ChannelAdvisor.
- Wait for them to sync.
Please note that for orders to sync from QuickBooks to ChannelAdvisor, Class tracking must be abled and orders must have a class of ChannelAdvsior. For more details, read this article.
How do I use the Site Order ID as my QuickBooks order number?
By default, our tool maps the ChannelAdvisor order number to QuickBooks. Here is an example:
To map the site Order ID, which is the original number, Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Add this rule:
Can I sync a summary of orders by sales channel?
No. Automatic sync for a summary of orders is not available at this time (6/8/2017). You must change the sync dates manually for each day you need to sync.
- Login to you Cloud Cart Connector account.
- At the My Connections page, select your connection and click Configure.
- Change your transaction mode, the second drop down (Transaction), to Summary Sales Receipt.
- Next, click the Customer settings drop down (third drop down). Change the customer matching to Store Name.
- If you are not on daylight savings time, set the dates to 1/11/2017 5:00 AM to 1/12/2017 4:59 AM. for example. For daylight savings time, set the dates to 3/24/2017 4:00 AM to 3/25/2017 3:59 AM.
- Click "Sync" to save.
- Once the order has synced, go to cloudcartconnector.com/task or click "Tasks" on the left-hand navigation. Delete the ChannelAdvisor task.
How do I map currency codes and VAT?
Log in to your Cloud Cart Connector account. On the Configure page (Home > My Connections > Configure), check prices and shipping are VAT inclusive. Click "Sync" to save. This will apply VAT to all orders. Next, you need to turn off VAT for certain channels or SKUs. Clicks on the right-hand side of Cloud Cart, then click Rules Engine. Replace the SKUs or store names in the attached sheet. There are also rules for mapping a currency code for each selling channel. You need one rule per SKU or selling channel.