Recurring templates will use the next available document number from QuickBooks as the invoice number. This will cause a numbering collision between Cloud Cart Connector and your sync.
You must manually create recurring transactions and alter the order number.
- On the Cloud Cart Connector configure page, go to the order export tab.
- Under order prefix, enter a letter.
- Click save and sync.
- In QuickBooks Online, click the gear box > recurring transactions.
- Click Edit next to each transaction.
- From the type drop down, select reminder:
- From the days dropdown, select a number of days where you should be reminded. If you enter one, then you'll be reminded the day before the transaction should be entered into QuickBooks Online.
- Click "save template."
- On the top right, click "reminder list."
- Using the report, create new transactions.
- Edit the transaction and remove the order prefix.