Cloud Cart Connector syncs automatically every fifteen minutes. If you need to sync faster, you can tell Cloud Cart to process orders ASAP.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- On the my connections page, select your ShipStation connection and click configure
- On the configure page, expand the 'Sync from QuickBooks Manually' Tab
- Cloud Cart will pull orders by their modified date. QuickBooks uses PST, so an order placed at 12 pm EST will be 9 am EST. Change the sync dates. We recommend searching a few hours before and after an order was placed:
- Cloud Cart Connector cannot update orders. It must delete and reinsert them. Check the box for update orders.
- Click sync now.
Note: if you're looking to sync shipping details from ShipStation to QuickBooks, Expand the Advanced Tab and check 'update QuickBooks tracking and shipping'. Click sync now to save.
To see a log of activity, select Settings>Transaction Log at the top right.