This video demonstrates how to sync orders from a date range in the past, and also how to run the sync manually. Update: This video states you can sync orders 30 days a time, as far back as 90 days. Our software no longer has a limitation on how far back you can sync orders. Syncing 30 days at a time still applies.
Cloud Cart Connector uses a scheduled task system to pull orders. By default, the system pulls orders from current install date into the future. If you want to import orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to cloudcartconnector.com with your Intuit account.
- On the my connections page, choose your solution if you have more than one. Click submit.
- If you want to export transactions FROM QB, go to the advanced tab > orders from QuickBooks. If you want TO export transactions to QB, go to the transaction tab and scroll down to export settings.
- Adjust the date range.
- If you wish to update duplicate orders, go to the advanced tab and select update existing transactions.
- Click save and sync.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Check the log by hovering over the gear box > transaction log.