Infusionsoft has a workflow automation tool. It can follow up with customers by email and perform other tasks if a customer has a special tag. Cloud Cart Connector can apply tags to customers, based on them being in QuickBooks or based on what they have ordered.
How do I update existing contacts with tags?
Out of the box, Cloud Cart will add tags to new customers. Cloud Cart will skip existing contacts unless you check update tags only or update customer details.
- Log into Cloud Cart Connector and click the Configure button under your existing connection.
- On the All Setting page, click the Sync Customers from QuickBooks Manually menu.
- Check Update existing customers from QuickBooks to Infusionsoft or Update tags on existing customers only, instead of contact information:
- Click Sync Now.
Do you have any rule examples?
Here are two examples:
If you want to add a tag based on balance, click action and advanced in the rules engine. Click map to and change the object type to customer.
How do I tag customers, based on what they have ordered?
Download the spreadsheet at the bottom of these instructions. Add a new row for each SKU and tag combination that you want to apply. Upload the rules:
- Log in to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Hover over the gear icon and select the Settings drop-down menu -> Click Rules Engine.
- From the Action drop-down menu select Upload.
- Use the Select Files button to upload a CSV spreadsheet.