You can sync tracking details from Ordoro to QuickBooks Online invoices. Orders must be shipped by a carrier and manual shipments are not supported.
Here are the steps:
- Go into Ordoro and ship orders using a carrier.
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box > company settings > sales and turn shipping on. You must turn this setting on to see the ship date and tracking number on the invoice.
- Go to the configure page of Cloud Cart Connector.
- On the transaction tab, select invoices only. This will prevent Ordoro from making payments on existing unpaid invoices in QuickBooks.
- Scroll down to export settings. Adjust the date window to twenty four hours. This will ensure any orders you recently entered will be updated:
- On the order export tab, enter shipped in the order list field.
- Under the advanced tab, check Update QB Tracking and Shipping:
- Click save and sync.
- Wait about fifteen minutes. Log out and log into QB again.
- View the order and you will see the updates.