Cloud Cart can sync open orders, on a scheduled and automatic basis, to QuickBooks Online. Cloud Cart can group orders by store and currency code.
- Go to this URL.
- Sign into Linnworks.
- Click install.
- Open another browser tab and login to Cloud Cart.
- Select Linnworks from the my connections page.
- From the last step of the Linnworks install, copy the token into the my connections page of Cloud Cart:
Processed and Open Orders
Out of the box, Cloud Cart pulls processed orders into QuickBooks. To pull open orders instead, follow these steps:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, choose the order export to QuickBooks tab.
- Leave the order status field empty.
- Click save and sync.
How do I group orders by the store name and currency code?
If you sell on multiple channels and currencies, you should group orders by the store and currency. Here is an example set-up:
- Order 1
- Order 2
On the Cloud Cart configure page, select store name and currency as the customer matching mode. Cloud Cart will detect the currency code and add the orders to the store name plus the currency code.
Do you sync purchases from Linnworks to QB?
Yes, our tool will sync purchase orders as POs with bills. On the configure page of Cloud Cart, scroll down to purchase settings to enable the feature. Here are some sample transactions:
How do I map the sub source as the store name?
Here are the steps:
- On the Cloud Cart configure page, expand customer.
- Choose store name.
- Go to the Cloud Cart rules engine.
- As the action, choose map store name to QuickBooks.
- As the field to compare, choose order source WH.
- As the comparison, choose map all.
Does the integration sync refunds?