There are many reasons why you should preview a list of orders prior to syncing. They include applying rules, like mapping SKUs, and viewing which orders will sync based on a query. It is cumbersome to delete or fix orders, so the order previewer can save time.
How can I preview a list of orders?
Here are the steps:
- On the my connections page, select a connection under manage connections.
- Click manage.
- On the left, click reports.
- Click order previewer.
What data will I see?
You will see this info:
- Billing and shipping address
- Line items, which SKU, quantity, unit price and taxability.
- Total discount, total tax and the order total.
- Order number, date, and order status.
- Payments, which include total payment and reference number.
Here are some screenshots: