Cloud Cart Connector syncs automatically every fifteen minutes. If you need to sync faster, you can tell Cloud Cart to process orders ASAP.
Custom Invoice Object
We recommend installing this package, which creates a custom object called invoice. When prompted, select install for all users. Cloud Cart will map the payment method and shipping details to Salesforce. Here is an example invoice:
If you look up the JMA Web Technologies account, you will see a list of invoices:
Each order will have a class called Salesforce. This tells our software to send the orders to ShipStation. This class prevents orders from Salesforce from going into QuickBooks and back to Salesforce. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
- In QuickBooks, click customers on the left.
- On the top, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- On the top of the order, enter Salesforce as the class:
- Complete the order.
- Click save.
Cloud Cart Connector
In our install Wizard, you must ask Cloud Cart to sync from QuickBooks.
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- On the My Connections page, add a new connection and choose Salesforce. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the install wizard, select sync orders from QuickBooks to Salesforce.
- Complete the form and click submit.
Wait a few minutes. In Cloud Cart, select the Settings drop-down menu in the right nav and click Transaction Log. You will see your sync activity.
How do accounts match?
We match the QuickBooks customer email and the account email field, which is a custom field Connex adds to Salesforce. If the email field is blank, Connex matches the QuickBooks customer name and Salesforce account fields.
What does an order look like?
Here are some examples: