Our solution syncs orders from QuickBooks Online to Zoho. You must set-up a scheduled task in Cloud Cart Connector, turn on QuickBooks class tracking, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks.
How do I pair Zoho with your solution?
You must generate an auth token and insert it into our app. Here are the steps:
- At the My Connections page, select Zoho.
- Enter your Zoho username and password.
- Click submit.
How do I sync orders from QuickBooks Online to Zoho?
You must have class tracking turned on in QuickBooks, create a new class called "Zoho" and turn on the task setting in Cloud Cart to sync orders from QuickBooks to Zoho.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called Zoho. This tells our software to send the orders to Zoho. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > company settings.
- Click track classes > on:
- Click save.
- Open an invoice or sales receipt in QuickBooks Online. Add a class called Zoho at the top.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
To turn on the sync from QuickBooks to Zoho, expand the Task Menu in Cloud Cart and add 'Sync Orders from QuickBooks' under the Sync Direction option.
How do the fields map?
Here is a sample order from QuickBooks Online and Zoho: