Cloud Cart Connector can sync orders from Skubana to QuickBooks. This article guides you through it.
How do I pair Skubana and QuickBooks?
Here are the steps:
- On the my connections page, choose Skubana.
- Leave the URL as http://www.skubana.com.
- Click submit.
- Follow the on screen instructions to pair the app and walk through the installation wizard
Can I filter orders by store or status?
To filter the orders, follow these steps:
- On the Cloud Cart Settings page, expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks tab.
- In the store list field, enter a comma separated list of stores.
- In the order status field, enter a comma separated list of order statuses. Valid statuses include shipped, in_process, and new:
How do the Skubana and QB fields map?
Here is a sample order:
Send Orders from Skubana to QuickBooks
This is the default behavior of our solution. Expand the Tasks tab to verify the Sync Direction is Sync Orders to QuickBooks.