Some of our clients sync sales from a shipping solution, like ShipStation. In some cases, the user wants to sync some orders as sales receipts. Other sales, will be unpaid invoices. Cloud Cart allows users to map the transaction mode for certain orders using our rules engine.
How do I set-up the mapping?
First, set-up a catch-all:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Click configure.
- Expand the transaction section.
- Choose invoices only.
Orders that fail to meet your criteria will become unpaid invoices. Next, set-up a rule:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- In the attached example, Amazon sales will become sales receipts.