Cloud Cart Connector can sync orders from QuickBooks Online into ShippingEasy. You must set-up a scheduled task with Cloud Cart Connector, turn on QuickBooks class tracking, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks, and ensure these transactions are formatted properly.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called ShippingEasy. This tells our software to send the orders to ShippingEasy. This class prevents orders from ShippingEasy from going into QuickBooks and back to ShippingEasy. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > account and settings.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Click track classes > on:
- Select one to entire transaction under assign classes.
- Click save.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
You must tell Cloud Cart Connector to pull orders from QuickBooks Online:
- At the configure page, expand the sync direction section.
- Enter sync orders from QuickBooks.
- Expand sync manually from QuickBooks.
- Change the dates to today and tomorrow, so our tool moves from now forwards.
- Click sync now to save the setting.
Add an Order to QuickBooks Online
You must add the name of your ordering solution to the class field. In this example, ShippingEasy is used. If you are an ShippingEasy customer, then add ShippingEasy. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- On the left, click customers.
- Select a customer or add a new one.
- On the top right, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- Enter ShippingEasy in the class field.
- In the shipping address box, type in the contact's first and last name.
- Press enter.
- Type the address line 1 and press enter.
- Type the address line 2 and press enter.
- Type the city, state, and zip then press enter.
Can I update an order in QuickBooks and sync it to ShippingEasy
You must enable the update orders button:
- Login to Cloud Cart Connector.
- Click configure.
- Expand sync orders from QuickBooks.
- Select update orders.
How does the order appear in ShippingEasy?
Here are some examples: