Cloud Cart Connector can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into QuickBooks. Our software works with Amazon Canada, Europe, Japan, Australia, and the U.S.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.com.au.
- On the right, click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account seller account.
- On the next screen, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies JP
- Enter the developer Id as 5685-6113-5673:
- Click next.
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next.
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token.
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Connector and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon Australia.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.